The original Harbour Club opened in the summer of 1994 at 35 Prioleau Street in the heart of historic Charleston. After 25 wonderful years, those doors were closed and our new Club was opened: Harbour Club at WestEdge, located on the 7th floor of the prestigious 22 WestEdge building.
Featuring traditional southern hospitality with a modern Lowcountry influence, the Harbour Club at WestEdge is a private business and social Club founded to serve as a home away from home for the greater Charleston leadership community. It continues to represent all backgrounds and cultures that make up the rich, diverse tapestry that defines Charleston.
The Harbour Club at WestEdge’s brand new 18,000 s/f location offers amazing amenities to those seeking a professional setting to conduct business and a myriad of inviting spaces to socialize.
Amenities at the Harbour Club at West Edge Include:
- Harbour Club’s established 25-year history in Charleston
- Active array of monthly Member activities and events
- Exclusive, panoramic water views of the spectacular Ashley River from the 7th floor
- Five-star dining and service experience
- Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Freshly-made express lunches/meals
- Coffee concierge service
- High-speed, fiber optic Wi-Fi
- Shared and private work spaces
- Includes a main dining room, bar and lounge area, ballroom, board rooms and private and shared workspaces
- Stunning venues perfect for weddings, rehearsal dinners, anniversaries, business meetings, conferences and more
- Outdoor terraces with unparalleled water views
- Ample self-parking
We are one Club out of five owned by BNG Hospitality.
If you’re interested in Membership opportunities, contact us at email@example.com or click the button below.