Join the New Harbour Club at Westedge
Welcome to the Harbour Club at WestEdge! We are an exclusive yet inclusive social and business Club located on the 7th floor of the beautiful 22 WestEdge building in downtown Charleston, SC. For nearly three decades, we were located in the historic district of the Holy City, but today marks a new era in the life of our Club and we are thrilled to now be situated overlooking the banks of the Ashley River.
Featuring traditional southern hospitality with a modern Lowcountry twist, the Harbour Club’s new 18,000 SF space offers amazing amenities to those wanting a professional setting to conduct business. Large open spaces and gorgeous views give Members a stellar location to enjoy events, dinner and a glass of wine. Anchored on the 7th floor, with a dedicated outdoor terrace, dining and ballrooms, the new Harbour Club at 22 WestEdge is in a class all its own.
Ready to Become a Member?
Whether you’re interested in using the Club for business or for social reasons, we have many types of Membership options available. Click here to see our different levels of Memberships. Our Initiation Fees are listed below.
- Resident Members $3000 total Initiation Fee
- Young Executives $1500 total Initiation Fee
The New Harbour Club at WestEdge Features:
- Harbour Club’s established 25-year history in Charleston
- Exclusive, panoramic water views of the spectacular Ashley River from the 7th floor
- 5-star dining and service experience
- Freshly-made express lunches/meals
- Coffee concierge service
- High-speed, fiber optic Wi-Fi.
- 7 shared and private work spaces
- 18,000 square feet of space including a dining room, lounge, ballroom, board room and more stunning venues perfect for weddings, rehearsal dinners, anniversaries, business meetings, conferences and more
- Outdoor terrace with unparalleled water views
- Ample self-parking
To learn more, click button below to contact our Membership Team.
Invitations to Membership shall be extended without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any other classification prohibited by law.