It’s already October and most people are starting to think about how to celebrate the holidays… How will you decorate your home to create a festive atmosphere to welcome friends and family? Will you travel to see loved ones? And of course, where will you host your holiday party? The latter is the theme of this month’s blog. Here are some easy ways to celebrate this magical time of year and host the perfect party at the Harbour Club.
First, let’s set the scene… our Club will be decorated with beautiful Christmas trees in almost every room. The sights and sounds of the holidays will fill the air as we play festive music for all to enjoy. So what kind of party are you interested in hosting? We have many wonderful options for a variety of different group sizes. For example… the Rivers Ballroom is a great option for a grand holiday reception for up to 400 people or it can be sectioned off for smaller groups in the Stono ballroom with a built-in bar that can host up to 70 for cocktails. Intimate dinners up to 22 can be held in our Honor & Respect Room where guests can gather around one long table. Groups less than 10 guests can enjoy the Highgarden Room featuring Chef’s Ashley’s Gate menu.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when planning the perfect holiday soiree:
- Book early! Get organized, find a few dates that would work well for you and your Guests.
- Establish Guest list and determine Guest count.
- Consider the type of food and beverage you’d like to have served – keep in mind all Guest’s dietary restrictions or allergies, and specialty items. Small details will make a big impact.
- Decide what kind of entertainment you want.
- Decor – you might want to rent some beautiful linens, add floral arrangements or rent fun glassware for a specialty cocktail. However, if you are on a budget, don’t worry, the Harbour Club will be decorated for the holidays which will save you time and money.
- Information is key – let Guests know directions and parking is ample in the garage, dress code is required and tours of the Club are always offered to our Guests. Encourage Guests to view (or purchase) all of the current featured artwork hanging in the Club and don’t forget to tell them to check out the gorgeous view off the Terrace.
Remember, the Harbour Club can offer a tailored experience for your Guests in order to accommodate everyone’s tastes, all ideas are welcomed and we’re excited to bring our client’s holiday visions to life!
For menu options and more information contact Director of Private Events, Jenna Garrison at 843.823.0528 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.